First of all, I don’t know what to write and how will it end up! Anyway, it is necessary to write something about 2011. Don’t worry, I’m not writing the usual Obama, Osama, Anna, Gaddafi, Aiswarya’s delivery issues. But certainly Viru’s 200 and India’s world cup victory means a lot to me. Similarly the drama going on about Mullaperiyar dam has also scared me once. Hope that matter will be solved soon. Sachin’s much expected 100th century will not happen this year. In case of Hindi movies, though many movies failed miserably, 2011 has gifted many rocking songs. In case of Malayalam, a lot of high quality movies with wonderful themes. If you ask me to name best movies of Malayalam I’d say it as Salt n Pepper, Traffic and Bhakthajanangalude Sradhakku (from the ones I saw).
Now coming to personal life, 2011 has gifted me a few good and bad things:
- A bunch of good friends
- My first job (with a wonderful team)
- Breakups with a few very close friends
- My sister’s marriage
- A branded name VILLAGE GIRL
There are also some things that I couldn’t achieve this year:
- To see life in a practical way
- To be more serious
- 100 followers for my blog
It has been one year since I came to Kozhikode, the land of foodies. I’d say, the taste of Kozhikode Biriyani has helped me to achieve that record of eating one full plate biriyani (breaking my own record only).
My addiction for social media still remains the same. It was a real shock for me when Google decided to shut down Buzz. From Orkut, Buzz, Facebook, Google Plus to Twitter… My latest exploration is on Twitter. By mastering all these sites, I’d understand the fact that all the sites are alike.
- Basabi: My former managers, a chatterbox, die hard cricket fan and one of my best friends.
- Amith: My fighter friend with whom I always fight at office (now missing all those fights when you left the office)
- Nikhil: My silent friend who is very understanding and caring (caring until the day we/you leave the office)
- Roshna: Our team leader, a hardworking fellow and a very good friend of mine
- Shahan: My friend whom I approach when I’ve any problems (I’ll never forget the taste of chips that your mom makes)
- Ayesha: My former manager and one of my very best friends (Missing our girl talks and pizza sessions dear friend)
- Nimiya: My chatterbox friend
- Shibu: A friend who is a genius in computer programs, a well-known tweeter, and a Santhosh Pandit fan (this is the only part I hate about you)
- Nishad: If I’m Jerry, he’ll be Tom. He is my present fighter friend (Hope our Tom n Jerry show will continue next year too)
- Jabir: Also called as ‘Malabari’, he is a guy with so much of social awareness. (Mind it, please don’t say what you speak is Malappuram Slang Malayalam anymore)
- Javad: A very silent guy whom I’m trying to make talkative
- Binitha: My present manager and my veggie friend (I wonder how we both like same things and think in same angle)
All the people mentioned above belong to Team Webnamaste. It doesn’t mean I have forgotten other friends. They are also a part of making my 2011 wonderful.
Wishing a very happy new year to:
- My dearest friends
- My stranger friends
- Readers of my blog
- My relatives
- My well wishers
- My Enemies
Don’t expect any New Year Resolutions from me as I believe it is old fashioned! Take resolution every day and do it daily!
ENJOY, PRAY, WORK AND BE HAPPY… KEEP SMILING ALWAYS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012…..