Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One night without cell phone

Really I never expected I’d survive a night without my mobile. I call it as my best friend; I don’t know whether it’s the SIM card or the cell itself. But one thing I knew, my cell was turning me mad. I got addicted to messaging and even though the 100 messages that my network provider offered never satisfied me.
I was disturbed by a feeling that my cell is dominating my thoughts and activities. Moreover my mobile needed a repair. So I gave it for servicing. You won’t believe, life without mobile is amazing. I could here the buzzing of wind, sound of animals and birds around me. Stars and moon danced around me. I’d see the nature smiling at me.
Wow! What a world it is, without cell phone creaking and vibrating from my pockets...

No comments:

Post a Comment