Monday, March 19, 2012

Walking Back To My Life


I am a human,

Not a stray dog!

I am a girl,

Not a mere doll!


Ashes of dreams

Wishes of future,

All lay shattered

For a phoenix rise!


I never lived for me

I never smiled back!

Blank and blind,

For a full season!


I’m walking back

In search of my life!

Somewhere I lost

My love for life!


World of words

Idols of ideas

Cracks of creativity

Waiting just for me!


Bright sunshine

Heavy shower

Lovely spring

Without shadows!


No more fetters

No more tears

Only a single life

To live the fullest!

16 comments:

  1. Come back and be cheerful... Sorrow doesn't suit you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is supposed to be a happy poem ;)
      I dont know why you felt it is a poem of depression :)

      Delete
  2. Great piece of poetry matching some fallen soul. Arise and awake like the rising phoenix... :) Cheers... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome !
    let us live to the fulllessstttt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's just one life. lets live life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one so nice!!!!
    really people should find time to live life... :)

    cheers!!!
    http://whatsupbollywood.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. One life to live...So live it to the 'fullest'.
    Nice composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never know whether there is rebirth. So I should say one life :)

      Delete